OMER Stingray Carbon Fiber CAMU 3D Freediving Fins – 3 Stiffnesses Available
Scuba Diving OMER Stingray Carbon Fiber CAMU 3D Freediving Fins – 3 Stiffnesses Available
This is the OMER Stingray Carbon Fiber CAMU 3D Freediving Fins – 3 Stiffnesses Available
- This new StingRay Carbon version have a special 3D camouflage finish reproducing exactly a typical sea bottom
- This has been possible using the new technology IML, for the first time employed by Omer for the spearfishing equipments
- This technology allows to put a film with the bottom sea picture directly on the carbon surface during the blade molding to assure a high resistance to abrasion
- Available in three degrees of stiffness: 20 (soft), 25 (medium) and 30 (hard)
- The foot pockets are available in sizes 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46, 47/48 and 49/50
Aside from not tiring out the diver’s legs while kicking on the surface for extended periods the Stingray Carbon blades push the diver the most during descents and ascents even in great depths.
This product is supplied directly from our supporting partner. House of Scuba.
Please use the following link for purchases.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 100 cm|
There are no reviews yet.