Aqua Lung Mikron Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
Scuba Diving Aqua Lung Mikron Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
This is the Aqua Lung Mikron Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve
- Prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent transportability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- Available in yoke (232 bar / 3,300 psi max) or din (300 bar / 4,350 psi max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage allows for smooth, easy breathing
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. It is supplied with a smaller Comfo-Bite mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest regulator in the Aqua Lung collection. Specifically designed for traveling divers who prefer to bring their own equipment on their diving adventures, it packs great performance into a compact package. Equipped with our patented auto-closure device (ACD) and Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, plus a pneumatically-balanced second stage, you’re all set for a smooth, easy breathing experience for your next globe-trotting adventure.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
This product is supplied directly from our supporting partner. House of Scuba.
Please use the following link for purchases.
Read some Great Articles here.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 100 cm|