Aqua Lung Core Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
Scuba Diving Aqua Lung Core Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
This is the Aqualung Core Scuba Diving Regulator 1st and 2nd Stage
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted free flow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
The Core regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The Core comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
This product is supplied directly from our supporting partner. House of Scuba.
Please use the following link for purchases.
Read some Great Articles here.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 100 cm|